The 2013 Ford Focus at Waxahachie Ford. Schedule a Test Drive Today
The 2013 Ford Focus expands expectations for the class by delivering bigger-car amenities. The 2013 Ford Focus offers unexpected convenience and luxury features for the segment, such as active park assist and heated, leather-faced seating, all while getting up to 40 mpg highway.
The 2013 Ford Focus comes in sedan and hatchback body style and is available in S, SE, and Titanium trims. The S and SE trims come with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and a five-speed manual transmission. A six-speed automatic transmission is optional on S and SE trims and is standard on the Titanium trim. The interior design highlights outstanding craftsmanship that creates a premium-class experience, while the stiff body structure keeps noise, vibration and harshness to a minimum.
Highlights of the 2013 Focus include:
SYNC® system with MyFord Touch® features Wi-Fi® capability,
text-to-voice, HD Radio with iTunes® Tagging and voice-activated
park assist, enabled by electric power-assisted steering (EPAS), can
identify a parallel parking space and maneuver into it, with minimal
six-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift® allows manual
control of shift points, for a more engaging driving experience
- Rear view camera for confident maneuvering
- Intelligent Access with push-button start
- SFE package maximizes fuel economy with improved aerodynamics - the drag coefficient is as low as 0.295
- Titanium model series sets new class standards for design and comfort; offers manual transmission
- Ford's leading safety and security features, including: AdvanceTrac with electronic stability control, dual-stage first-row airbags, side-impact airbags, side-curtain airbags, four-wheel anti-lock braking system, LATCH, Anti-theft engine immobilizer